1.28.2005

friday random ten

1. lil' flip, "sun don't shine" (ugh; don't ask me; i downloaded this song for my cousin)
2. black eyed peas, "latin girls" (again, don't ask. i love/hate this crap.)
3. the beatles, "wild honey pie"
4. jay-z, "do it again (put your hands up)"
5. new edition, "hot tonite" (another song i downloaded for my cousin; i need to talk to her.)
6. ani difranco, "out of range (acoustic)"
7. q-tip, "a million times"
8. jill scott, "whatever"
9. the beatles "fixing a hole"
10.janet jackson, "i want you"

as a whole, i must say that i'm dissapointed with my random 10, but of those that i liked, here are two of my favorite lines:
-- "men get locked in some prison / women get locked in some house / and it doesn't matter if it's a warden or a lover or a spouse /"
-- "you represented in the fashion of the truly gifted"

can you guess where they're from?