7.27.2004

huzzah!

what was turning out to be a pretty crappy demoralizing day of work/class turned out to be ok.

and how was my day turned around, you ask?

i got my mail key.

see, i somehow lost my mailbox key between sat. and monday. and after talking to my friendly neighborhood post office manager, i was told that i could expect to have me new key delivered tomorrow. so, imagine my excitement when i got home today and saw an envelope with my mail key in it wedged in my door jamb (sp?)! :)

and then, imagine how ecstatic i was when i opened my mailbox and not only had my long awaited credit cards, but also had four count 'em, four of the cds i ordered last week! i also was able to sign up for this amazing deal with cablevision to get cable, internet and unlimited local, regional and long distance phone service all for $90 a month ... so much better than stankin verizon, which charges you an arm and a leg just for regional service... at any rate, i was such a happy camper that i splurged on delivery chinese instead of leftovers. :D

so now, i can tell verizon what cheney told jeffords a week or so ago. i'm so excited.