11.07.2004

productivity is me

had a verrry productive day yesterday.
i went to big lots (which is now my favorite store -- big lots is heaven for people like me who were raised in the church of cheap) and went crazy. i bought a handheld chopper and blender, a broom, 5 packages of zatarain's rice and a shredder, all for $25!
high on my bargain spree, i exited big lots and noticed the bright shiny gym next door. on a whim, i went in, toured the place, got prices and left.
five minutes later, i went back in and signed up for a monthly gym membership. i know the guy prolly thought i was schizo or something. :) i'm now soooo excited! i've already put together my schedule of classes for the week ... i'm gonna be a spinning, aerobics-doing, yoga-loving fiend. it's right down the street, and everything there is brand new ... if i hadn't mentioned before, i'm excited.
i then went home, made some bomb-ass black bean soup, cleaned my house, did laundry aaaaaand baked a cake.

after the productivity of yesterday, i'm gonna rest on my freakin laurels today. i maayy go to the grocery store and get a steak to grill for dinner (by the way, if you haven't noticed by the obvious display of spendage, i've sooooo fallen off the frugal horse), but other than cooking today, i'm not doing a damn thing today. :)

...and i'm still not going to think about the idiot. i'm just gonna live in ignorance for now. my poor heart can't take much more than that right now.