10.26.2004

tuesday night special

i decided to take a break on the news updates and just riff on randomness.

1. i want a pretty new blog. i keep talking about how i'm gonna redo my blog, but i'm too lazy to figure out how to build my own blog, and i can't find any prefab blog that really fits me. if you've seen my blog since the beginning, you know i've changed my template a good 3, 4 times since i started.

2. i heart tv. it's been a minute since i've planned my evenings on my shows... now i'm enamored with gilmore girls, veronica mars, scrubs, southpark, lost, er, will and grace, america's next top model, life as we know it... dude, i'm becoming a couch potato. god help me in february when the l word and alias are back on ... oooh. can't wait until alias...

3. i'm homesick. i don't know what i am. i'm not quite homesick b/c homesick doesn't quite strike how i feel -- i miss my friends, my mom, my girlfriend, the general familiarity that comes with being in ...well, familiar places. the people here are cool, and i don't feel homesick all the time; it's just sometimes when i wish that all my friends and family lived on the same block as me so that we could all visit each other when we wanted and it wouldn't be that much trouble.
...actually, scratch that. not everybody. just a select few. like urs. and my mom. and naeemah. maybe keysha, if she keeps acting chill like she has. and emerald, kerry and sheryl(gotta keep the ku's aunt around. :D). everybody else, case by case basis.
thaaat's it. i'm about to open up my own gated community. maryann estates. and all new residents are by invitation only.