10.07.2004

dead woman walking

i'm sooo tired. i think i'm becoming dependent on caffeine. after my lovely weekend at home, i was so tired monday morning, i treated myself to a toffee nut latte. ditto for tuesday.

by yesterday, i felt i should cool it, so i got hot tea at work instead.

and today, i figured i'd next the coffee/tea thing altogether and have water with my breakfast. i need to drink more water.

however, an hour and a half into work, my brain has regressed to a jelly state and all i want to do is sleep. the beatles' song i'm so tired was running through my head as i struggled to think of just a word to put in this headline i was (unsuccessfully) trying to write.

so ... i compromised. instead of jumping in my car and getting a toffee nut latte, i went to the caf and got hot tea. i don't know if tea has less caffeine than coffee, but i like to think it does.
and besides, it's $2 cheaper. :)

there's been so much i've wanted to talk about, but i've been horribly busy at work this week and by the time i get home, i really don't feel like being on the computer at home after being on the computer all day at work.

at any rate, as a way of forcing myself to get all this stuff out, i'll make a list:
1. status update on operation: you better get yourself together
2. operation: enjoy what you have (an extension of operation: you better get yourself together)
3. matchmaker?
4. the haiku traveling adventures
5. bathroom etiquette
6. my growing caffeine dependency