8.09.2004

my dream

music companies need to pay me to listen to music.

i looove music, but i want more than i can afford to buy. and then on top of that, there are some cds that i'm afraid to but cos i'm afraid they'll suck (ahem, ashley simpson), but curious about.

::sigh::

i'm too tired to wage a major argument anymore, and i'm sure that everyone has heard every gripe about the music industry by now. i'm just grumpy b/c i spend all this money on cds and then they can all be gone in the blink of an eye(like my collection that was stolen that i'm trying to replace). in response to my grumpiness, i've added a new feature, the list of all the cds i want, so everyone can revel in my slow process.

i'm off to troll blogs and go to bed.

p.s. - why did they get rid of the chairs on "tough crowd with colin quinn"? i'd be pissed if i had to be funny, wage witty arguments and stand on a cable show with mediocre ratings...