12.01.2004

i don't like any other synonyms for random.

1. can't get the chorus of this song out of my head.
2. checked out rolling stone's 500 greatest songs of all time. they may have not liked eminem when he first came out, but they are sooo on his jock now. two of his songs are in the top 500 of all time and are the most recent songs in the countdown. i know that a lot of recent songs are a whole lot of dreck, but there's some better stuff out there than em. i'm not a hater, i like most of his music, but c'mon. "stan" and "lose yourself" are two of the best songs ever? no jay-a on the list? no run-dmc? no mos def? sheesh. further proof that rolling stone has something going on with eminem: they gave stankin encore (and i do mean stankin, excluding "mosh") four stars! that almost pisses me off more than hearing rock stations play eminem.
3. going through another one of my "i miss my homies" phase. "homies" include not only my close friends, but also my family. i'm horrible about calling people on the regular, so i feel hypocritical calling and yelling to my friends, "why haven't you called me??!"
4. dr. b, who are you? i see you left a comment on one of my posts and i wanted to return the favor, but you have a private profile. yoo hoo... who are you, mystery poster?
5. i'm thinking of joining a knitting group.
6. sid, you make me laugh. i about died when i read your whole thing about making up holidays to eat meat, especially when you said:
"Oh, it's be kind to your news delivery person day! Break out the rack of lamb!"
lol. you are too much girl.
7. my fellow metpro homie has a blog now! yaaay
8. as evidenced by this blog entry, i can't stop slacking. i just can't.
9. a festivus for the rest of us! tee hee.
10. can anyone tell me how to do the "more" feature on my posts (you know, where it hides part of your post and you click the "more" link to reveal the rest of it?)?