1.11.2005

i'm excited

even tho the day started pretty craptacular and promises to continue as such (i drove to work in sleet this morning and according to the weather channel, i'll be driving home in snow this evening), my spirits are still raised, as girlwonder is now helping ease my layout dilemma/meltdown. i'm not gonna say anymore about it until it is done ... just know there are changes a'coming! whoo hoo!

in other news, i've requested to be listed as a feminist blogger on feministe's blog. i felt like SUCH a dork yesterday cos my heart skipped a beat when i saw my blog listed in feministe's loooong ass list of bloggers. i may be 1 of 50, but hey, i'm listed. i've now reached my goal -- to be mentioned by two bloggers i respect - the aforementioned feministe and sid.
now, i'm onto a new goal. besides getting out a new layout for my blog, i've decided to put forth the goal of having at least one blog a week on a feminist topic -- i think at the least, i will point my (6) readers to articles/topics of feminist import, but i'm going try to put out some opinion and/or insight as well. i've been maning to write on women and the media for almost a month now; perhaps i'll get on that later today.

however, as for now, i must go do some actual work. heee.